With regard to the Annual Meeting of Parishioners and St Mary’s Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) 2020 which will be held in church at 7:30pm on Wednesday 14th October the PCC has resolved the following protocol:
- The meetings will be held with the necessary social distancing in place.
- All attendees need to register on entry.
- There will also be the option to attend on Zoom however all attendees need to register their intention to attend by emailing email@example.com before 4pm on the day of the meeting to receive the joining instructions and for the names of attendees to be noted.
- Only those on the Electoral Roll can vote at the APCM.
- In the case of a vote being required a show of hands will usually be sufficient.
- If a “secret” ballot is required for any reason you will be asked to immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org from your recognised email address (as used to register your attendance). Your electronic vote will be confidential to the PCC secretary only.
- It is intended that the outcome of a “secret” ballot will be made known before the end of the meeting.
- In the case of any Wi-Fi failure, individual or in church, the meeting will continue with those attendees available in church or still online.
If anyone wishes to have a trial Zoom meeting before then please contact Beth on email@example.com