St Mary’s is a large, diverse church set in the heart of Nantwich (for more information, see our website www.stmarysnantwich.org.uk). An exciting opportunity has arisen for a person who is experienced in working with young people to join the ministry team to work alongside our existing Children and Families Worker.
We seek someone who:
- is established in their Christian faith
- has a natural gift with young people and is able to build a community in which they can thrive in their Christian lives;
- has a vision for incorporating young people into the liturgical life of the church;
- can work collaboratively, planning activities that engage a wide teamof support for the youth ministry;
- committed to working as part of a wider ministry team to grow our congregations.
Salary: £12,156 p.a.
Hours: 17.5 Hours a week (including Sundays and Christian Festivals, Friday evenings fortnightly and some Saturdays.
Annual Leave: 25 days p.a. together with public holidays (but excluding Good Friday).
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this position, please telephone contact the Parish Office, tel. 01270 625268, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description available here.
For an application form please email: email@example.com or use this link.
Closing date for applications 31 August 2018
"Know God, Show His Love, Grow His Church."